Monday, June 22, 2009

Tone...><

Quite exhausted in these few days...preparing for the things on Uni registration day..
Just went to my form six school this morning with my friends to certified my certificates and some documents which needed for registration day.
Fortunately, it can be considered quite successful because we get what we want without too many obstacle. Only the ketua bidang who certified for us was quite =.= dunno how to explain him...
He just like a boss, talking to us like boss tone..and very unfriendly, Please la....Teacher should be friendly to students right...><

I cooked a pack of instant spaghetti for lunch after i reached home..
Instant spaghetti??? what's that..act i just need to add some water ,butter,low fat milk and the contents inside the packet into a bowl and cook it..
This was my first time to cook instant spaghetti but it is quite delicious..only things is i have to reduce the amount of water next time ~It was too watery =.=

I received a phone call in afternoon, is about my scholarship application ...
The aunty who in charge for my application need to know the total of school fees in Uni and all this things..but i couldn't answer her in proper because i still blur and not very sure for that in fact...=.=
Her tone like impatient for my uncertainty answer..><

After that, I called to UPM and ask for details...
However, in the second call, i still couldn't give the answer she want..but finally she agree to make a cheque to me for my first semester fees...
But she did not mention anything about how many she going to give me for my other expenses..
I'm worrying she only give me the scholarship for school fees only now..=.=

Haiz...

My body is full of fatigue, i need some rest right now...ZZZzzzz

No comments: