Saturday, June 27, 2009

24 June 2009

Shopping day for me again...
Need to buy some formal wear for the Uni orientation week...
I seldom do shopping alone, usually with friends and of course bf..^^
But i got nobody to go with me today so i HAVE to do it alone..
Actually i do enjoy doing shopping alone ...erm...just i hate to carry my "harvest" haha~
Bought a black long slack, a long sleeve white blouse and a short sleeve grey blouse in Fortune boutique shop..A long skirt in another shop...
I spent about 2 hours for these four clothes...It's very hard to find a long skirt..(and cheap hehe~)=.=
I bought something to my bf also....for his graduation day on 18th july..^^

After all, i'd waited for my bf to fetch me back...
We have dinner at Pavilion Carls Junior for the first time...
The burger was nice but i don't think it's worth with the selling price..I rather go for some normal western restaurant for a chicken chop with the same price^^
The Carls Junior's french fries is the only thing can impress me and push me to visit the fast food restaurant again perhaps..

The french fries is just so nice and yummy...The best french fries i have ever try..!

Beef burger...but larger than Big Mac..

Chicken burger with the chicken meat is real grilled meat but not the minced meat we eat usually in MCD or KFC...

We have a movie together in Pavilion cinema also..."The last house on the left"..
Not a lousy movie but can't vote as a good movie also...But i do like this kind of movie..Full of mysterious, unpredictable ending and so on..

No comments: