Wednesday, June 17, 2009

~New Laptop~

I had bought my laptop finally...
So hard i worked for 5 months in a hell company to earn money to buy my laptop...
Finally i get what i want with what i earned..
DELL INSPIRON 1545,with Genuine Window Vista home basic,2GB Dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM,
15.6” HD Display with TrueLife™,250GB* Hard Drive and dunno which type of processor but for sure is not Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6400 (2GHz).It cost me RM1999 including a free optical mouse and a laptop carry bag.
Actually i wanted to buy a laptop which is pink or red colour but unfortunately this model only provide dark blue =.=
Haiz..the colour isn't so big deal right?This is what my boyfriend told me to convinced me to buy this model.

I got a lot of things to transfer from my old computer to my new laptop..That's really annoying me...Because i don't have any gadgets to transfer my files but only my bf's 2gb pendrive...=.=
I already transfered more than 10 times i think...but all the things were settle eventually..

Yeah,i can chat with video call now to let someone to see me through the webcam,i can bring my laptop and surfing net at steven corner or starbucks now like very enjoy hehe,i can fully own my com which mean i'm the only one can use it haha...no need to argue with my bro because of com anymore..

It's worth to spent the RM1999 ^^

nice mouse..~




No comments: