Saturday, August 01, 2009

PC Fair

I used to went to PC fair for times but i never buy anything in PC fair..
So I went to PC fair today with my bf,his brother and maidan which held at KLCC....This is my first time where i purchased a numerous of pc accesories in PC fair...
Heard that there will be a protest for the ISA issue at KL today so i avoid to wear black and white shirt..(black - against,white - support)...and go out early...since there will be many road blocks and caused traffic jam ..
Anyway, i didn't saw any road block on the way to KLCC and so the way back to my home...
I was so forgetful...i forgot to bring my mask to the PC fair which i think it is necessary to wear it...><
A lot of people wearing mask too in the PC fair...
A new thing that i saw in the PC fair is game booth section...
Quite a lot of pretty girl in that hall...
I bought a laptop screen protector,keyboard protector,LCD cleaner,coolerpad,4gb pendrive for myself..and a headset,4gb pendrive and a webcam for my brother ...
Cost me about RM 250...By the way, My parents paid for all the stuffs i bought today since they won some from Uncle LIM ...haha ~
But i found out that the screen protector is not suit for my laptop wide screen T.T and the coolerpad not very good also...=.=
After that,we have our lunch at Tmn Midah OLD TOWN...but actually it was already 4pm when we having lunch ><

our harvest!!!the most expensive is the Edifier speaker bought by maidan...~

ipoh dry curry mee..not bad..^^

No comments: