Thursday, December 09, 2010

Update 9th December

My third semester result has just been released today…My friend sent a message to me to informed me that the result checking website has changed. The new website is more user friendly and even better. We can even check how many points we get exactly in every particular subjects!! How good is that ~

FYI, a good news to announce! I got my very first 4.0 finally! For the past two semesters,I was always disappointed by only one subject which was an A-. But finally i have made myself to not get any A- anymore haha~

Have a nice outing with friends on Tuesday. In fact, I am not prefer to go out on public holiday as you know crowded everywhere, traffic jam…so frustrating. However, our gathering had to be set on public holiday or weekend ever since one of my friend – Lifong has become an office lady. So, this is the first time that we are not taking public transport to KL area. Simlim drove her car and we had a car pool to Times Square. The parking was so full…We can only parked at B5 which is the lowest floor..It does not a matter anyway.

After that, we had a movie at Pavilion – Lelio Popo – A Malaysian Chinese Product which casted by 2 famous 988 station DJ –KK and Luke. The story was about two man who disguised as an old lady in order to get a job in a radio station. The movie lesson is more about Respect to the older. Not really bad. Then, we had our dinner at Sushi Zanmai, Fahrenheit 88. We were served to be seated at VIP table. Not much different with other tables, only beautiful KL view and a little bit privacy area.Our gathering was ended with a snow flake show at Pavilion. I can’t imagine what so special with the fake snow…It as all about suds. Doesn’t it?? But there was crowded and in my opinion, It was not bad for a photo taking session with those suds..Cheers

A short video during the snow flake show..

Haha, My crazy friend – June ..Oops, should call her Marilyn Monroe ^^

This is our VIP table at Sushi Zanmai ^^

Another movie that I had with my Honey on Monday – Bruce Lee, My Brother

The movie revealed many little secrets of Bruce Lee and his teenage life. It’s worth for a watch. However, Please be advised that do not bring any hope to see any fighting scene in the movie. It do have some but the main point that bring out from the movie is the story about Bruce Lee, but not how he fight. Kinda touching also. Bruce Lee – The legend of Chinese!

Maroon 5 concert!

Recently, there are news regarding Maroon 5 Asia Tour on next year 2011. Jakarta stop has been confirmed and all tickets had been sold out( source from Website)…And I even saw that Malaysia is one of the stop !! Oh My God, please It must be true because I love them..should be HIM – the main vocalist – Adam Levine so much!! How amazing is he, with a gorgeous look and unique vocal! Now, I was hoping that the ticket news to be release soon because I just can’t wait to buy the tickets!

Here some related news regarding the Tour.http://www.prworldwidelive.com/index.php?id=117

An awesome performance by Maroon 5 with the song by Alicia Keys–If I ain’t got you

I have another good stuff to introduce here..A song by Bruno Mars! Bruno Mars is the second singer that i admire after Chris Brown (for non white singer la..)! They are so similar in their song style. I like them even though Chris Brown was involved in brutality while Bruno Mars was involved in Drugs.

A must hear song ^^

 

No comments: