Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back To home again~

I will back to home every Thursday from hostel since my class until Thursday morning only..
This actually quite nice for me bcoz i don't have to wash my clothes and just bring it back to home and let the machine to wash XD...(how lazy am i..=.=)

Everything going fine for me in U except some problem in my Math and Management subject..
I hate Math so much and now i got to learn maths again..learn back all the form4 and form5 maths..like set,function and so on which i already completely put it away from my mind..
Management is still fine for me but the only problem is i found it hard to understand it because it is all in english...><

Another thing which annoy me is the food in UPM...expensive and taste bad..so i just buy food from outside which they call the place as "old flat"..
Fortunately,my boyfriend is just stay near to UPM so sometimes he will bring me out for dinner and fetch me back, i feel so lucky for that...muackz..haha

17th and 18th July is the day for all manchester united fans in Malaysia because M.Utd is coming to Malaysia for friendly game...
I already planed to go to the hotel that they're going to stay and for sure i won't miss the training section !
The absent of C.ronaldo in this asia tour is actually a little bit upset me but i still enthusiasted for the arrival of Owen haha~

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED~

No comments: