Sunday, October 17, 2010

What would you do?

What would do if you discovered that boyfriend/girlfriend calling somebody else dear/darling? Even if you did not hear it but you saw it in the short message (SMS)? Not only that, but also sending some message such as i miss you..? Okay, now when you confronted with him and he told you it’s normal stuff because they are only friend and such dear/darling thing is more than normal! Now, i get angry and frustrated then only he admitted that he is wrong and apologize for that although i know he wasn’t really feel guilty with what he did at all. Hey, dude just wanna tell you. Not everything that you think is right, is right for me too! Sometimes, i do think that you need to stand on my point and oversee the situation. Now, you got it? I’m not totally mad, only the feeling of being betrayed is still there deep in my heart. I think is hard for me to give you any forgiveness if i discover the same thing again next time! THEY WOULD BE NO NEXT TIME! right?

No comments: