Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jess 21st BD & Sushi Time

7th October was Jessjing – my roommate 21st birthday. We did a lot of effort in order to give her a unforgettable birthday surprise and celebration. The first surprise was a video that prepared by all of us and of course edited by me! We shown to her in the karaoke room. She was so surprise that we gave her something so special…All the birthday wishes from course mates together with birthday wishes from Robert Pattinson wahaha.

The present for her was a sexy sleeping pyjamas, a condom with “banana flavour” and a 8gb pendrive which contained a several of “adult movies” haha, her favourite!

Great celebration!

Photo Time

SAM_1434

k session

SAM_1549

The birthday girl with birthday cake

SAM_1536

Watching the video that we made for her

SAM_1580

Birthday game!

SAM_1653

Present.

SAM_1622

Group Photo

SUSHI BONANZA !

It was one of my favourite special festival although it was not any cultural festival but it was my Big eater festival! Have 3 sessions with a total of 17 plates in one day! The first session was with jess, jiayan, ashley and eunice! I ate 5 plates for saving my appetite for next round. The second session was just right after we made payment for the first round. The second round without eunice and ashley but waisum was joined in us!

And so, i had another 5 plates in my second round. Full of satisfaction!

Had another round at night with my honey and his brother in the same day! I had another 7 plates of sushi!

I LOVE SUSHI BONANZA!

SAM_1809

mE AND AshLey!

SAM_1823

only 21 plates we got there since eunice and ashley only ate 4 plates in total ><

SAM_1844

Unagiiiii fiesta!

SAM_1855

Tempura fiesta!

SAM_1883

Lovely Jiayan and me!

SAM_1890

the room of 419~

No comments: