Monday, November 09, 2009

07-11-09

A movie day with maidan,cyber and my honey.. Quite a long time didn’t meet with maidan and cyber already indeed..

Met my friends at Times Square also, actually it was in plan..they told me they will be at TS also in the same day.

So we just have lunch together at Papa Jones pizza..!

It was quite awkward, since i was forgot to make a brief intro for my friends with maidan and cyber..><

We just like in the same table but like stranger sharing a table without any communication =.=

at ts

After the lunch,i did not join my friends but with my honey and maidan them since we going to watch Phobia2 later.

Coincidentally, i saw “FOREST" boutique shop is selling some man united shirt, it is very nice and we can not find those shirt at Nike shop. Therefore i was induced to bought a Man United female tee with RM59..and bought one polo tee for my honey and take it as anniversary gift for him haha!

unitedshirt

We watched Phobia 2 at TS cinema..I watched the first episode before in cinema also..It is very nice horror movie..Phobia 2 is combined by 5 different horror stories..I have to admitted that i only watched about 70% and another 30% i was covered my eyes..However,i do like the last story..It was very amused and i remembered that those 4 guys in the last story was casted in the Phobia 1 too..they are good in acting comedy i guess..haha

phobia2

After that, i got to catch up for a delight dinner with my relatives at Ampang Ulu Kelang..My uncle treat us a big dinner because of he win a big money in the stock market..

And these are the dinner pictures..It cost RM1188 per table ..It is the most luxurious dinner that i have ever had!

DSC06672  DSC06677  DSC06678

                                                     roasted baby pig my favourite      lobster yummy~

DSC06679  DSC06682  DSC06688

oyster..>< i can only say it is not suit for my taste =.=

 

No comments: