Monday, October 05, 2009

Good Night~

I do have some thing to write in my blog but i give up finally....
sometimes is because of laziness..sometimes is about the content i wanna write..

sometimes i have a lot of idea,theory,news,my feeling to share with all of you but i can't really describe all those things by only words..=.=

............
Actually, the reason that i still awake now is..i wanna wait for the course registration website to be activate and so i can register my course for the next semester..u know we really got to fight to put us in to certain group...mostly is because of the time for certain class and lecturer as well..

but damn it!..It yet activate until now...wasting my precious time ...><
and the worst is i gotta go back to Uni tomorrow to do it..=.=

Haiz...speechless...nitez to everybody....

No comments: