Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blah blah talk

Nothing special to share recently…Only thing is the best movie of the year!! ---> must be <INGLORIOUS BASTERDs>!!! You will be absolutely regret if you decided to not to watch it in cinema…swear to god! I like the sound tracks in this movie and the story line,background,plot,characters,scene,dialogues and more~A very special movie in recent blockbuster. The way the director perform the story is another aspect that attracted me…it performed by chapters, like novel ^^.

IngloriousBastersItalyPoster

Jennifer’s body,The time traveller wife,Phobia 2,2012,New moon are the coming movies in my list :P

Regarding my final exam…I’ve told myself i must obtain at least 3.8 and above in my first semester since the government announced the new policy about the ptptn - conversion from loan to scholarship for those who graduated with first honour degree meaning that score the average pointed with 3.75 and above! What a marvellous news for me~ I do believe that i can make it haha~ However, i really hope that i can score 4.0 in my first semester but this seems like impossible to me now because my stupid math carry marks is suck..>< I need to score at least 76% in my final exam…It does heard like very easy job but the final exam for math contained 40 questions and 40% for the whole, meaning that i must score 36 over 40 in order to get an A! Haiz~ A- or perhaps B+ is the only hope for me T.T

I’m so desperate for a new mobile phone .. argh><! My SE k550i already accompany me for almost 2 and a half years, i have to admit that i fed up with my phone although it is still functioning well >< i want a phone with wifi,3G,touch screen(look fashion..hehe),with at least 5MP camera ..etc. Now I'm looking for Nokia,LG,Samsung but for god sake no more Sony Ericsson please.. LG arena,Samsung Jet …and more..(still doing survey)..price is not a very big problem for me because some one is going to sponsor me wahahaha~

mihun

fish head mihun..at serdang.yummy yummy~

happy 2gether

the cute vs the cool Some recent photos..for me and my mates~

No comments: