Friday, September 11, 2009

Just trim my hair..it was not purposely..
it was just a coincidence..
just accompany my mom for hair cutting..
and i have a trim together...
some more , my hair is getting messy..
it is not a bad decision right...XD


Second test is coming soon...is right on next week..
Haiz...somebody will depart to Sarawak 10 more hours later for vacation
and visit Orang Utan..(i want it too T.T)
but i got to suffer here to study...It's so unfair ><


A bad news for me again...
I measured my weight this morning
and no surprise...I put on weight again

Initially from 55kg raise to 57.5 kg..
I just enrolled to Uni for 3 months only...
3 months ->2.5 kg...it's so terrible..><
Once again i want to announce that I wanna keep fit!!
But sadly, my dinner is Domino pizza later..


I hate sore throat ..It was started on yesterday..
I've drink a lot of herbal tea but still can't cure it..><
God ,please help me ..

No comments: